Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Mug Shot Winners!"

Hey Everybody!!!

Well the "Mug Shot" Contest went over well, I think. I will be holding a single contest every month. Not sure if I'll keep it to the "Mug Shot" theme, but I think it will be close to it. I'm feeling a little generous, so everyone who didn't win but their picture made it into the last blog will receive a $25 Visa Check card. So onto our Big Prize Winner!!!!

Melissa!!!



She wins the Big Prize:

1 Big Ole Oktoberfest Mug
5 piece Sake set. (I love Sake all most as much as I like beer).
1 Of my Personal Stock Of "Super Bowl Cigars"
$50 Visa Gift Card


$50 bucks should be enough to fill that mug with a great beer a couple of times!!!


And now Boozer X and I choose our Favorite Fan Photo:

Jeremy!!!!!
Jeremy wins the
Favorite Fan Prize:

1 Gordon Scotch Ale Glass
2 Cigars from my personal stock.
$25 Visa Gift Card

Out of all the pictures this made me giggle. WHAT? I guy can't giggle because someone else is pretending to be a water cooler, or a water cooler filled with beer. Hey now, that's not a bad idea. Never mind, we call those taps. Plus if the water coolers at work were filled with beer it would be an awesome job, but not that much work would get done.

So once again thanks to everyone who sent in a picture! Be sure to watch out for my next contest. As always, "Be Well, and Drink Well!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment