Friday, August 6, 2010

Mug Shot Contest

Hello once again!


After my couple weeks of vacation and family issues, I'm back. To start out the month, I decided to hold a contest. Before I get to that I want to Thank "Jess and Jeremy" from "We Took The Bait". Their website: http://www.wetookthebait.com/. I've known Jess and Jeremy for a long time. They started a blog about those "As Seen On TV" products. They try them out so you don't have to. They also hold contests to win some of their stuff they test. Plus Jeremy's writing style is a little quirky and super funny. It is always a pleasure to read. Of course I think Jess is the one that does all the work testing the stuff out. They are the ones that gave me the idea for this contest.


I won one of the contests they held and got a nice Stein out of it. Although this was not the first piece of drink ware I received from them. Yo see, I was in their wedding. To the right you'll see the mug I recieved for being an usher and next to it is the mug I won from the contest they held. I think they are trying to encourage my alcoholism. Just Kidding. I love glassware!



To the left is my own personal pint glass I use all the time. What can I say, "Polish Pride, Baby!" Anyways, being that I write a beer blog, I figured that I should give away some glassware for fellow Beer Enthusiasts. So below I've set up the rules for this contest.





"MUG SHOT CONTEST RULES & INFO!!"

You need to send a picture of yourself with your favorite Beer drinking vessel. One per person please. Be creative, but just note that nude pictures will not be excepted. I would love to see you ladies sporting nothing but a beer mug, but then I would also get the guy that's wearing a sweater under his T-shirt, so that's why they will not be excepted. A simple example is the picture of me holding two of my favorite beer steins.

The pictures will then be narrowed down to the "TOP 7" by Boozer X and I. From there, I will open the voting to all of you. The one with the most votes wins the Big Prize. There is also will be one that Boozer X and I will pick for our "Favorite Fan Prize".

Also you must be at least 21 years old to participate.

Big Prize:

1 Big Ole Oktoberfest Mug
5 piece Sake set.
(I love Sake all most as much as I like beer).
1 Of my Personal Stock Of "Super Bowl Cigars"
**Just Added** $50 Visa Gift Card


Favorite Fan Prize:

1 Gordon Scotch Ale Glass
2 Cigars from my personal stock.
**Just Added** $25 Visa Gift Card


Send all pictures along with your name or Handle, age(which will not be posted), E-mail address (also not posted), and a short summary about the picture to SirDDawg@gmail.com by August 20, 2010. "Top 7" will be posted on August 22, 2010, and voting will begin on August 23, 2010 and end on the August 26, 2010. Winners will be posted on August 28, 2010. You will receive an E-mail from me asking for the address you want the prize to be sent.

All Pictures will be posted on the FaceBook Page as well as the blog.

So Good luck to you all and as always "Be Well, and Drink Well!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment