Friday, May 30, 2014

Philly Beer Week 2014

My favorite time of the year!!!! 


    Philly Beer Week is here again. May 30 until June 8. I know it's longer then seven day, but I think it because if you drink all  ten days, some of those days blur together. 

    Make sure if you have a smart phone, download the app. http://www.phillybeerweek.org/mobile-app.cfm

The app is awesome. It lists events and maps out all the places. It helps tremendously when you need to find some of the hidden jewels of this great beer city. 

I start my beer week with a stop to Molly Malloy's in the Reading Terminal Market. I nice beer garden style Gastro Pub. 


They have a great tap list and cocktails. The food is pretty refined. My favorite is the strawberry salad they put on in the summer. So if you get a chance, this is a great place to check out. 

As always,

        "Be Well and Drink Well!"

No comments:

Post a Comment