Saturday, January 5, 2013

Kawaii & Beer

Hello everyone!

So I was flicking threw channels and came across a tv program that totally just blew my mind.

Kawaii International






This a Japanese show about Kawaii Fashion. "Kawaii" translated into English means "Cute". So this is in no way something I would normally watch, but it's the kind of like watching a car wreck. You just have to look.

Not that I dislike these types of programs but they do start ideas forming in your brain. So I wondered if there was a link between this stuff and beer culture. This is what I found.



A up cycled PBR can into a Hello Kitty necklace. There also was a more like Corona and Heineken ones.



Kawaii beer cozy. ??? Have no idea why. It looks like it will spill and that's a "No" in my book.

Then I can across these. Kind of cool for a female accessory.












It is a conversational piece but still maybe something you might not want to wear out drinking for obvious reasons like breaking them or hurting yourself if you drink to much.

Then I found this:



WTF? Seriously?

So there probably a "Anime Beer Festival" somewhere or so will be. So you might see this:



+



=



Or


So now you have some idea how my train of thought works. It's scary in there some times.

As always "Drink Well, and Be Well!"

And all images were taken straight from Google Image Search and there rights belong to whoever took them.

No comments:

Post a Comment