Sunday, September 26, 2010

Crap Happens

Hi everyone.

It's been a bit since I had written a blog. Okay that is really not true but that is what it looks like on your end off the screen. I had a review done on "Fergie's Pub", website: http://www.fergies.com/ . I had it all done and ready to go but, crap happens. When Tweetphoto became Plixi, I lost all my pics of the beers and food I had there. Also all the tagged info on it. So I'm going to have to revisit it. Had a great Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich and French Onion Soup there.

Then I accidental sent out the prizes for my "Mug Shot" contest with one of my employees to mail it for me, end they forgot to send it. With all the work I had recently I didn't notice until today, when I finally took the time to catch up on everything. So I now feel like an ass.

So to everyone out there "I whole heartily apologize for my making you wait, and I will do my best to make it right".

Daniel A.B.
A.K.A. The Beer Dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment